Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Odd LED light switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Josey

I am building an LED light. To keep it simple, it's for a guitar. I would like to first have it switch on when I play. Then I would like to have it changing colors switched by the notes/chords.
I have an audio switched circuit; simply randomly switched by audio to include on and off.
I also have a small clip on tuner that obviously changes readout by frequency.
I am trying to learn how to combine the two or start from scratch.
Thanks for the help.
Jay

image.jpg

This is the lighting project. This one is my forth version. Simple blue led with microswitch hidden inside the 'J'.

Look in Google for Color Organ Circuit. The circuit lights LEDs of different colors when different frequencies are detected. The input can be from a microphone with a preamp circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back