Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

obstacle sensing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

khangzing

i'm having TSAL6200 emitter,Tssp6p38 receiver ,pic16f877a mcu and apr9600 voice chip.

the basic idea was when obstacle detected,mcu will activate the voice chip and alert the blind.

i stucked on emitter side,how can i modulate the signal without using mcu?can show me the circuit?

What type of modulation do you want?

A 555 astable should readily oscillated at 38kHz. Post your circuit diagram.

So did you use the component values shown in Figure 3.1?

What output frequency of your 555 do you see?

ya i used,but i only use 1 TSAL6200 emitter,in figure 3.1 it show 2 emitter,and what i measured is only 4.5khz -.-

What happens to the frequency when you adjust the pot?

nothing happen -.- do you know how to modulate it by crystal oscillator?or the internal clock of microcontroller? i'm using PIC16F877A. do you have any reference circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back