Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Obsolete Pulse Transformer - Need replacement part!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTech

Hello all,
I'm currently working on some Cisco CP7906 phones, and a few of them won't boot up, and have this old Pulse Transformer failing (p/n: H2312NL).
But, putting that in the search engine yields nada.
I tried looking through the products on the Pulse website, but wasn't able to determine an equivalent.
What I do know is, it's and audio and signal transformer, XFMR DUAL POE.
I'm sure this is a long shot, but if anyone has any info on what the replacement part number may be, that would be lovely. :)
Oh, I did request some info from Pulse as well, but figured I'd try the trusty forum too, see if anyone knows.

Thanks!!

perhaps small TV horizontal driver transformers, being ferrite core type, could well work as pulse transformer upto atlest 20KHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back