Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

object counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathewctom

sir
i would be really grateful if you could guide me as to how the best object counter can be made.I started doing it by using two 555's.the first to produce a low frequency signal and the second one to produce a high frequency signal. after that i modulated these two signals and send it via IR LED.
at the receiving section i used aTSOP to detect it.when the path of the ir led is blocked i get a high otherwise a square wave.tomorrow i need to connect this to a monostable to keep it to a low level value as long as there is no obstacle . o/p of monostable is connected to a counter circuit.
the range i require for my counter is around 7metres.
will this circuit work out because some say that using a tsop may create problems . please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back