Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OBD II to RS232 Convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaka_sam

Does any one has any idea to make one?
ELM ICs can do this but I want to make it with either microcontroller or some other cheaper and easily available way.

Thanks!

Does any one has any idea to make one?
ELM ICs can do this but I want to make it with either microcontroller or some other cheaper and easily available way.

Thanks!

Got this from Google: its a starter.:)

**broken link removed**

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, but I asked that I want to make one not buy one, andywhittaker is selling not giving me the schematic or anything.

If you could help me in that respect, I would be grateful.
Thanks again, I appreciate you interest.

Here's one better, this one converts to usb:
AllPro Adapter

Ive personally built it and it works great

First of all I am thankful for the reply you made. I knew that site but the problem was that I couldn't open the link, but now I can. Thanks again.
I might have some questions about the working but after I check the schematic, I am sure you would help me.
Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back