Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Number of PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Can this be increased. It's a pain to have to keep going to tidy up. When disk space was expensive then 50 messages was a lot, now the PMs have to be a tiny fraction of the boards size. If it was raised to say 200 then I could just delete all messages over 6 months old and not have to pick and choose.

Mike.

Can this be increased. It's a pain to have to keep going to tidy up. When disk space was expensive then 50 messages was a lot, now the PMs have to be a tiny fraction of the boards size. If it was raised to say 200 then I could just delete all messages over 6 months old and not have to pick and choose.

Mike.

Seconded. I've been having to do this too. Each attachment I upload just *has* to take up as much or more space than all 50 PMs. A quick conversation can eat into the limit pretty quickly.

Torben

Thank you ElectroMaster.
My PM box was full for months and I didn't know until I was told about it on the forum.
Now i get a PM from every NOOB.

Thank you ElectroMaster.
My PM box was full for months and I didn't know until I was told about it on the forum.
Now i get a PM from every NOOB.

You can restrict PM's to mods only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back