Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NSNs & Transistor Equivalents

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDSCANNING

Hi everyone,

I've noticed some sites (such as partslogistics.com) giving equivalent part numbers based on NSN (National Stock Numbers).

If two part numbers have the exact same NSN does that mean it is a equivalent, replacement, or just a related part? Does anyone know what it means if more than one manufacturer part number has the same NSN?

Also, are there any good cross reference sites for the 2Ns and 2S japanese transistors. They are hard to find. I currently use this one although there is only 40k cross references.

Many Thanks

:)

Try this for datasheets and cross referencing:
https://www.datasheets.org.uk/
I thought NSN numbers were just part of the NATO military cataloging system. So two parts with the same NSN number should be the same or exceed the original spec on a particular part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back