Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Now a days..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Nigel,

Now a days it is difficult to access this forum in some asian countries..

i think there is some server problem the website is facing..

i also hope that it may be corrected within a few days

Regards,

Simran..:)

Although I've been away from here for a few days, looking at the lack of recent posts, I think it's a problem with the site's server which won't make any difference regardless of where you access it from.

Yeah, Ive noticed this too. There used to be a average of about 90ppl viewing the General electronics forum, but now there are about 40

:(

This is the greatest thread ever I'd be lost if it were to go kaboom

:(

I've also noticed that you can't view anyone's profile, including your own. This is a pain because I often like to view some of my previous posts as it's useful to see who's replied to them.

Send an e-mail to the admin, they just changed the server the forums were run on. I'm sure there are still things to fix.

well,

Thanks for reply...

I hope the owner has to be contacted .. than moderator..

I can hope evreything will be ok.. within few days..

Regards,

Last edited:
But now also..

But now also it is not working well..

See..

Most of the times when we open the page.. this message comes:

This is the Plesk™ default page
If you see this page it means:

1) hosting for this domain is not configured
or
2) there's no such domain registered in Plesk.
For more information please contact Administrator.

hope .. all will be well within few days..

Regards,

I've had no problems accessing this forum (from the UK) since it was moved to the new server. Originally I had the plesk problem but after a couple of hours it has been sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back