Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nova 3D The World’s Largest 3D LED Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why a nightmare? It's only 50 x 50 x 10 pixel matrix. My monitor has 50 times more pixels than that display does.

Why a nightmare? It's only 50 x 50 x 10 pixel matrix. My monitor has 50 times more pixels than that display does.
Where've you been? Just wondering - I was thinking about it 'cause I remember you posting your wedding pics. I'm headed down the aisle a week today!

Looks like a lot more pixels than that, but I guess that's just the effect. Hmm... kind of a cool concept for rendering 3D animated images, I would think? Possibly on par with what I've seen with projected holographic images. Really big display + small LEDs + getting the ambient lighting to diffuse properly = ? I guess there would alway be some bleeding, but if you were meticulous about it, you could shade each LED to make it more obvious from one perspective than from the direct opposite - LEDs closer to the centre would be barely shaded at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back