Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reloadron

Most Helpful Member
Since the little snafu that happened yesterday I do not seem to be getting notification emails as to my subscribed threads? Checked my profile and everything is set up normal as before. Subscribed to threads show up fine, everything seems normal other than not getting notifications. Would this just be a me thing? :)

Ron

Would this just be a me thing? :)

Nope, I seem to be having the same problem. I only got one or two notifications by email, but when I came onto the forums there were five or six new posts on my subscribed threads.

Juging from the "New Posts" tab I am no longer getting any email Notifications
as of last night since the TCP/IP stack was reset.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting me know. I just had to turn on sendmail! Doh!

Emails will be sent within the next 15 minutes and from then everything should be normal!

Regards,
EM

Yup! 9 emails just magically appeared :D

Thanks!

That was funny as I am reading this thread a collection of emails rolled in. Thanks EM.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back