Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Notifications update

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvitron

Hi electromaster,
I have another suggestion, the updates to subscribed threads is not seen in at the notifications drop down menu. if its included it will be a lot of help for us (non mail checkers). and if there is a new category called softwares.. including the ones like matlab lab view, micro controller programming IDEs, simulation soft wares, android, linux, DSP etc ??

Some other sites have that "feature," and it gets mixed reviews. The main reason is that e-mail notices and that feature duplicate function. So, if you read the e-mail and decide to ignore it, when you go to the site, it takes more clicks to clear the notice.

It can actually be a bit annoying and waste time re-reading the same notice. The more frequent users seem to be more annoyed by it than passerbys.

John

Hi magvitron,

Clicking "Your Posts" is already sufficient for me to be notified for the threads I subscribed. Check it out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back