Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Not sure if this goes here (about a razor phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominionX10

My girlfriend just bought a razor phone and my computer does not have bluetooth. I was wanting to know if anyone can tell me how to connect the razor to my computer using the USB? I already have a USB adaptor, but Im not sure where to get any software to make it where I can tranfer files to and from the phone. Or, if its even possible without bluetooth on the computer.

Thanks all.
Jon

what model is it? the phone should have come with the software, well mine did anyway?

the razors also come with a USB port, if you want to have Java programs the USB is the easiest way. Find a copy of the latest USB drivers & MIDway, you download them for the Motorola developers site and then you can play with the thousands of Java programs for moibles. https://www.getjar.com The cables are pretty standard, do you have Motorola Phone Tools?

the rzar uses the 5pin miniusb connection for charging,headphones and computer connection try to find 5pin connection that is small it should look like the chargers connector to a usb one

Well, I already have the cable that connects the phone to my computer. It is Bluetooth to USB. The only problem is is that I dont know what software to buy. The cable came with a drivers CD but it did nothing when I installed them. So if anyone has a program thats free that will enable me to transfer files to/from my phone and computer it would be very awesome.

Thanks all.
jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back