Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Not Straight Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

shico90

Hello,
I'm building my first robot and I reached a stage where all the mechanics is finished.
My robot mechanics is depending on two wheels at the back with two motors and It depends on the differential drive to go left or right or go forward. every wheel in the back is attached to a motor and every motor is connected to H brdige and then connected to the MCU.
The problem is the two motors isn't identical, they don't have the same speed, there is a small different in the speeds, So when i want the robot to go forward, It doesn't go fully straight line , there is a small curve to the weaker motor
the curve isn't very sharp as the speeds are not very different but they are different
So can anyone help in this matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back