Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

not able to compile code in ESP32 S2 target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guna Shekar G

I am using ESP32 S2 as my micro-controller and trying to run the Hello_world code provided along the ESP32 S2 IDF itself(IDF v4.2). While trying to do so, I am getting the following error.

Error_ESPS2.png

Can anyone tell me what's the issue with this? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Error_ESPS2.png
    Error_ESPS2.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 216
I don't know the IDE you're using but it says "no make file". Try starting a new project and see if that fixes it.

Mike.

That is fixed. Now the problem it says is
home/gunashekar/ESPS2/esp-idf/components/soc/src/esp32/include/hal/cpu_ll.h: Assembler messages:
/home/gunashekar/ESPS2/esp-idf/components/soc/src/esp32/include/hal/cpu_ll.h:60: Error: invalid register number (97) for 'wsr' instruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back