Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Normally Close Switch Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_B

Hello
First of all, pardon me for my weakness in English.

I need to use two kind of normally closed switch circuits that work with about 18v dc.
One of them, output the voltage if the input is float or GND(0v), like the picture.

IMG_6478.gif

But the other one has to output the voltage when the input is float or Voltage(18v).
Plus, it is important that the type of the circuits must not be recognizable by sensing the inputs with any instrument.

Unfortunately I can't design the second one.
Could you help me please!

If I understand your question correctly, all you need to do is put the resistor connected to the emitter in the collector circuit and take your gate drive from the collector.

thanks dr pepper

current circuit acts like this:
input output
0 ---> 1
float ---> 1

1 ----> 0

but I need a circuit to do this:
input output
0 ---> 0

float ---> 1
1 ---> 1

Status