Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noob project, very simple circuitry ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberfr0g

Hello, this is my first post on this board so please be gentle. I am trying to get into electronics. I have studied basic electronics so i should know how most things should function. i've decided to play with some extreamly simple bread boarding. I have attempted to make very simple circuits with low power power supplies and leds. I know how the basic functionality of breadboards but i need some ideas for some starter projects. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check out Bowdenshobbycircuits.com They have all kinds of neat simple circuits to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back