Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noob needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplecheeser

Ok guys I came to this electronics forums seeking help on something that I would never be able to figure out on my own. Ok so I'm going to be receiving data, numbers about 11 digits in length, In a location about a mile away from home. I don't want to go back to this location to retrieve the data, so I was thinking that I would have the data transmitted back to my home base via text message or email. The device that is recording the information has a USB port for extracting the info so I would figure to utilize that in some way.

Any Ideas? Take apart a cell phone to transmit the data?

Let me know if you need any more information

Last edited:
looks promising, it there a page where I can get information on wiring it? Im sort of E-tarded as you can see. But this looks like a good directiong from what i have been reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back