Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non Isolated Buck Converter Vin_min=48V and Dual Output Vout=+/-12V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kike

Hello folks!

I am wondering if someone can give a comercial part of a buck converter with the next features:

Vin_min = 48V.
Vout= +/-12V

I found some isolated power converters from Traco Power. But i need a NON isolated Sw Regulator. And I am not able to find anything which fits with that...

Thanks in advance.

You can use the isolated supply and connect it like a non isolated.
What power level? +/-12V at what current?

In fact, depending on the converter of course, an isolated converter with the input and output grounds tied together to emulate a non-isolated converter can have better noise performance than a true non-isolated component, because common mode noise voltages can build up across the isolation barrier rather than become noise currents when there is a forced conduction loop.

BTW - output currents? Total input voltage range? Size limits?

ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back