Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non GPS Tracking Device help

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dog has two metal disks on his collar, they tinkle when he runs, i can hear them a long ways away....... so yes you can make a tracking device for free without a GPS, but the range is not so good. you kinda get what you pay for?? speaking of paying, and tax time........the IRS has pretty good tracking devices. I dont think they use a gps either? just trying to brighten an otherwise dull day.... like other guys said just buy one....

crosslakeguy you are funny but yes there is few ways 1,, a beacon that send a signal that a human ear cant hear but with the right device you can locate the beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back