Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Non-English deleted - moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi it would be better if you use English language since this is a foreign website. Are you required to use sensors that are dedicated to human?

hmm. actually since it is not yet our thesis project, and its only a requirement for finals, we're planning to make just a miniatured door. maybe a sensor for only a thing or material could be used.

ezy_CoE you could use sensors like TSOP series. You can google 'em and have a look :) I already did an obstacle avoider mobile robot and I believe you will be taking the same path I've passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back