Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nokia 6100 LCD Not working with PIC24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartie

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to get a Nokia 6100 LCD to work with my PIC24, I've tried two different libraries, One that Jason (Atomsoft) had linked on his site (Here), and another library from here.

Both once ported yielded no results at all.
Using my logic analyser confirms that the LCD is getting the signals and testing with a multimeter shows that the LCD is getting power.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I've attached a screen shot of my logic analyser signals and images of the board with the LCD Light up but nothing on the display

Attachments

• DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    374 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00334.JPG
    DSC00334.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC00333.JPG
    DSC00333.JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Logic_LCD.png
    Logic_LCD.png
    136.7 KB · Views: 209
I'm suspecting that the LCD may be faulty, I've ordered a second LCD from ebay and will test that when it comes in. Will keep you guys posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back