Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NoiseBox Beta Schematics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeMachine

Okay, I'm new to drawing full schematics, and circuit engineering for that matter. So after you look at this confusing image, I'll explain it to you and maybe you can help me out.

**broken link removed**

Okay, here's the explanation. It's a little portable device with two switches (safety cover on them), with 3 LED lights telling the person what setting it's on. You flip the 'on' switch and the light turns on. It goes to a timer which leads to the capacitor (the largest I can find), and it goes to the second LED which says that it's ready to be activated. When you flip the second switch, the third LED light goes on saying that it IS activated, and 4 buzzers (at certain frequencies) go off constantly as the circuit runs.

The purpose of it is: 1, it's my first full project and 2, it would be fun to make and use. :)

Now if I get this to fully function, I might add some new stuff as I go along (NoiseBox v2), but if there's something wrong please let me know.

Last edited:
Bump, sorry I'm gonna try and start over. Someone told me how it wouldn't work.. I'll post the revision when I can.

-----

**broken link removed**

I took out some unnecessary things.

Last edited:
Bump, sorry I'm gonna try and start over. Someone told me how it wouldn't work.. I'll post the revision when I can.

-----

I took out some unnecessary things.

hi CM,
The circuit will not work, sorry.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back