Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

noise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

escin

i'm sick with the radio noise from my neighbour house.can i intertupt the radio signal,like making buzzing sound that can bleed his ear.i've heard from my friend that it is possible to make such devices.but i dont know how

So, you are trying to pick a fight with your neighbour :wink: ?

How about something more constructive? Invite your neighbours to your place to listen to their radio, perhaps they do not realise how loud it is.
Or perhaps they are hard of hearing, in which case you have the problem to convince them to use headphones :)

It is certainly possible to make jamming devices but they would affect any radio in the area, and perhaps get a lot more people wanting to fight you :wink:
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back