Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise that affect the channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the image there is term called (1/g)and term and sigma(t). Both attenuating the signal,but i cannot understand the difference between them. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    126.5 KB · Views: 280
In the image there is term called (1/g)and term and sigma(t). Both attenuating the signal,but i cannot understand the difference between them.

The term 1/G is attenuating the signal.
The sigma(t) is adding to the attenuated signal.

The effect of each term is different.

JimB

1/G is attenuating the signal x(t).
1)what attenuate the signal.i mean attenuation caused by what

The sigma(t) is adding to the attenuated signal.

2)what types of noise in general,how its added to the signal.I mean if i send i signal through wire,how the noise signal is being added

i think it is some kind of basic ,so i don't mind even if u give a link that leads to leads to my answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back