Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise maker inside toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira1424

Hi all

Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, but was hoping someone could help us out. Its a bit silly really but our 8 week old daughter loves part of a gym mat from 'mamas and papas' that has a small toy on it that makes an electronic chirping noise when it gets squeezed, daft I know but she absolutly loves it :)

Mama's & Papa's wont replace the single toy as its not covered, and short of buying the whole set again theres not much we could do.

Ive opened up the toy and there is a small switch, 2 batteries & a speaker about the size of a 50p piece, I cant see anything wrong with it and have changed the batteries (it did work for a few weeks!).

Ive searched high and low for something to replace it, I belive they are called 'noise makers' ?

Hope someone could help

Many thanks in advance

Lee

Hi all

Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, but was hoping someone could help us out. Its a bit silly really but our 8 week old daughter loves part of a gym mat from 'mamas and papas' that has a small toy on it that makes an electronic chirping noise when it gets squeezed, daft I know but she absolutly loves it :)

Mama's & Papa's wont replace the single toy as its not covered, and short of buying the whole set again theres not much we could do.

Ive opened up the toy and there is a small switch, 2 batteries & a speaker about the size of a 50p piece, I cant see anything wrong with it and have changed the batteries (it did work for a few weeks!).

Ive searched high and low for something to replace it, I belive they are called 'noise makers' ?

Hope someone could help

Many thanks in advance

Lee

It is probably the chip on it that has been made very cheaply in china and it is of a very poor quality.
You'll just have to buy something else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back