Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn1bguy

No Title, important

Folks, I'm looking for design ideas please! i need the following:

* HHO (water car thingy)
* Spinning wheels/coils (maybe magnets)
* Driving LEDs chasers (in parallel, i can save resistors), maybe KnightRider
* Controlling speed of DC motor (tiny) and breaking
* Building clocks with TTL devices (must be 7490, I have those)
* And circuits for building audio amps, LM386 or uA709 please!

These all seem to be good ideas to me as I'm looking for something original, so please, if u can respind really soon, it would be really great. I need complete schemas, no, schematics? All by 20NOV08, as it's due, er, I just need them soon, please!!

Looking forward to your kind replies really soon! You guys R great.

Last edited:
With the HHO (I presume solid HHO), make sure the added ingredients are shaken not stirred...lol :)

Last edited:
Or you could do your own (final year?) school project. You could at least put some effort into your own project...no, tHe least you could have done was given your thread a meaningful title.

Last edited:
Go have a shaken not stirred drink Dk. It was just a funny :)

Oh! wait, you were being funny too. Duh...

Last edited:
Most of the stuff he wants could be found using the 'Search'... How lazy can you get. One week is enough time to dig this stuff up on your own, it's pretty much all on this site. Pretty general stuff, probably find dozen of hits on the web. Guessing I'm going to see this same thread on some other forums...

LOL, it's a parody of every topic that reappears here ad nauseum. Almost all end in tears...
Is there any place in the world where a car with Knight Rider lights is still cool?
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Lmao, Where do you find these pictures, Bill? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back