Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NiMH charger with DS2711 - help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm interesting has anybody built NIMH charger with DS2711 chip?

I want to build parallel configuration as in page 7 of datasheet (see attachment), for charging 1 or 2 NiMH batteries of 2600 mAh each. If so, can you please tell me:
1) What transistors can I use as replacement for FCX718 ?
2) What to do with ICHG and IFB pins ???
3) Is it possible to charge 2 batteries with different capacity with different "user defined" currents at the same time (with the same current sensing resistor) - if yes -how?

Thanks in advance!
------------------------------
Forget everything I ask! Maxim doesn't send free samples to ordinary people anymore!!!
But if somebody knows for good, preferably PIC project for smart charging of SEPARATE 1 to 4 NIMH cells with, at least, indicator-LEDs, let me know!

TIA!

Attachments

• ExtractPage1.pdf
    22.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back