Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Night Light Saver with PIR motion Sensor Security Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezex69

Hi server...

I need your knowledge to help me combining the night light saver circuit from this website **broken link removed**
with PIR motion sensor alarm system circuit http://www.geocities.com/archilochus57/images/sensch.gif

Because of the night light saver using AT89C2051 microcontroller,i need also the program coding for it. The system will be like this:

1. The night light will on on specific time (eg. 2200H till 0100H)

2. Then after the light is off, the PIR sensor will be operate and sense if any intruders movement in the room.

3. If there any movement happened, the PIR sensor will sense signal to the Microcontroller AT89C2051 and on the light plus sound the buzzer.

I relly need you guys help..

Thank You...
ezex69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back