Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nigel Goodwin tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan76

I have been working on the Nigel pic tutorials

By the way if you are new to pics, then you should try his site, its very good! I am up to the end of tutorial 2 and am having lots of fun. I learned more from this site in a few days versus my 3 months of schooling on Micro controllers.

My question is about the wireless boards.

Can anyone recommend an alternative for the RTFQ1 (transmitter) and RRFQ1 (receiver) that would work in this tutorial.

I cant seem to find the parts that are sold her in the US and that meets my budget.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mouser has the Radiotronix modules. The TX is under $5 and the RX is about $6 for a 300 foot range unit or $17 for a 1000 foot range.

**broken link removed** **broken link removed****broken link removed**
See mouser catalog page.

Mouser is in Texas so if you order in the AM (regular ground) you may get the stuff the next day. I live in OK and it works for me. :)

3v0 said:
Mouser has the Radiotronix modules. The TX is under $5 and the RX is about $6 for a 300 foot range unit or $17 for a 1000 foot range.

**broken link removed** **broken link removed****broken link removed**
See mouser catalog page.

Mouser is in Texas so if you order in the AM (regular ground) you may get the stuff the next day. I live in OK and it works for me. :)

That will do, thanks everyone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back