Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ni-Mh battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuttleu

Hello.

I am new to the forums and need some help.
I'm going to create a battery pack using 4 AA Rechargeable Li-Mh 2460 mA batteries.
These batteries will be in series like the picture shown.
**broken link removed**
I would like to know what the best way to charge them would be.
If I have to create a new charger could you include a schematic so I know what to do.

thank you for all your time and help

Here is some info i found from the net, you can check out the links below to have a look:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

ok well seeing that i will have have to create a new charger, which i wont be good at at all. i decided to try and look for another one again.
i have come across this one.
Ansmann AC48 Plug-In Battery Pack Charger
This is a universal Plug-In battery pack charger for 4.8V - 9.6V battery packs. It is suitable for NiCd & NiMH packs, has a charging LED and comes complete with 8 different DC plug types.
**broken link removed**

so my pack is going to be a 4-cell pack, each battery is 2460 mA. so would i charge it for 12.3 hours? or 49.2? im assuming 12.3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back