Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nfl Pro Bowl. A demonstration or competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophert

Most Helpful Member
I haven't watched in twelve or 15 years. I used to have heavy travel schedules in January/February. What a boring "game"! What weird rules. I understand that high paid players don't want to get injuries but, wow! Why bother having a game at all?

There is quite a difference between the number of players invited to the ProBowl and the number who accept the invitation. It is a pretty widely held view that the ProBowl has out lived its purpose. I would not be surprised if it morphed into a "reality" type of show with select players for each position demonstrating this unique skills in pseudo-graded competition. I believe a more likely prospect is that selection to the ProBowl or All Star team will be an honor with a small cash award , and the game itself will simply disappear.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back