Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newcomer with no knowledge - question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Tarry

Please could Anyone tell me what the pinout names S1 D1 and IN1 denote on a cmos analog Integrated circuit DG308ACJ I’ve read the data sheet but I don’t know the basics to know how the pin should be connected I’m guessing S is volt in D is volts out and IN is the voltage input to trigger the switch ? But I really don’t know! Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

You've got it.

IN is the logic signal that controls the switch.
That's relative to the ground pin.

S and D are the switch connections, nominaly S being input and D output, but they are bidirectional in practice.

They are analog switches, you can consider them a floating switch contact with a low value resistor in series, as long as the S &D stay within the permitted signal range for whatever supply voltages you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back