Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbies project

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatlipp

wife and i have an idea but are stumped on the electronic part. we are looking to find or build a small timer. this time will have the ability to sound an alarm every 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes. we thought of a stop watch but we don't need all the extra functions. can you built something like this for cheap? can you purchase a "blank" digital watch and program it for your needs. any help would be great. thanks.

like the idea but it's not really a count down timer. i am thinking like a watch with mutiple alarm settings. most only have 2 maybe 3 we need to have one able to be set for 15,30, 45 and 60 minute intervals. thanks for the input. all is welcome.

Search for poker timers.. or is the idea to build it yourself? Here is one project I found: **broken link removed**

I built one that worked REALLY well a while back, but I can't seem to find the circuit online. I can try to get a copy of it for you if you like. It was just a basic 555 timer circuit with a potentiometer to adjust the time length and a buzzer that turned on after the time ran out. Good luck!
Der Strom

you can use an ordinary alarm clock set some sensor megnetic or IR on the dial to be interupted by hour indicator, if you properly do it it, will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back