Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaint

Hi guys, I am so to say green in electronics - i always wished to learn electronics especially design and development wishing to keep it as a hobby anyone could help me by suggesting perhaps some stuff that could get me into this hobby books or tutorials perhaps lol btw my name is bernard and i am currently studying at university communications and film studies ie study for tv/film industry but who cares :p i want to learn electronics :D

A good starting point is to buy a couple of good books. I always recommend "Basic Electronics" by Bernard Grob and "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. Both are excellent books and will help you get a good start. You should be able to find them on amazon etc for a good price. However i do find that books are not always the perfect answer. There is no substitute for hands on experience. There are lots of project kits for the hobbyist which are ideal for beginners to grasp the fundamentals.

hope it helps and good luck

andy

**broken link removed**

you can downlod some belectronic books on pdf format for free.

hey my real name is bernard to!!! :shock:

When I got started in electronics about 5 years ago, I just found some schematics on the net that pertained to my other interests, (mostly car applications). Now I'm going to school for electrical engineering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back