Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackplug

Hi All, just joined this nice site, I am 18 yeras old and I live in Lancashire, England UK.
I have just started to get interested in Electronics and I want to make myself a Remote Controll Tester.
I made one up with a photo diode and 1 led, but it's range is very poor and the led is lit all the time.
Could someone please show me how to make a RC Tester up with a better transmiting range, I'd like to make one up using a bread board, what parts will I need and could someone please enclose a picture on how to make it on a bread board.
Thankyou jackplug.

Last edited:
Look up

Is somethig like this what you are looking for?

**broken link removed**

Wow thankyou so much, this looks very good and I am going to try and make it up, I will let you know how I get on.
Thanks Again Mike MI.
Jack (England UK)

Last edited:
Is somethig like this what you are looking for?

**broken link removed**

That looks great ronv, I wish I had the know how on how to build this BUT I am a complete novice at the moment and I don't know how to follow circuit diagrams even just yet.
Thanks for the info, Jack (EnglandUK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back