Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbie, where to find servo controller circuit diagram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calico

I need to open and close a "door" with a single push botton switch only, with a hobby servo, all I found is using RS232 and controlled by a PC.

I do not need that, all I need is a single push botton that does the open and close a "door". (move forward and back)

where can I find this simple circuit diagram DIY ?

regards
rud

You could easily do it with a PIC (which would make you component count VERY! low). However, you can easily use a couple of 555 timers and a handful of components to do it, try googling for "servo tester" - it's a VERY common project!.

Thank you for the reply,
I've been googling the words you said but i can't found exacly what I need.
yes I fount the tester using 3 bottons, left, center and right.
but since I'm not electrnic person I can't modify using 1 single push botton to do left and if I press again it will rotate right.
this is what I want.

regards
rud

there are plenty of toggle circuits using CMOS chips in the forum.
just add one more inverter to this and make sure to connect upper side of potentiometers through diodes to outputs of toggle circuit.
**broken link removed**

would you mind draw the inverter etc for me ?
I'm no electronic guy at all, but I can solder something :)

regards
rud

sorry, no time... you can forget the toggle circuit and just use maintained button. connect common to +V, NC to one pot (set closed position), NO to another (set open position). you could replace sw. contacts with outputs from another circuit.

Attachments

• servo.jpg
    servo.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 458
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back