Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbie needs advice on small motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoLuxLexES

hello all, i just registered and came across this site. im not too savvy with electronic details, but have worked around some.
im searching for a small motor that can pull a string approximately 2ft. and when done, the motor to rest and be able to be neutral so that a motor on the opposite end of the string can pull back the 2ft. im thinking small simple motor that resembles the car model hydraulics. it was a basic motor that when activated it would spool, pulling a string that connected to the wheel, which would cause the model to 'jump'. lol. btw, this was over 10 years ago when i did this. but can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks
Charley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back