Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[newbie]hissling sound at inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingyee

Hi, I've this power circuit using a LM2576T Switching regulator to have a 13V o/p. I've attached a copy of the schematic. I wonder the inductor I'm using has this hissling sound. At 1st I used RL1955 & then i changed to RL1952. Both also have the hissling sound. Could anyone help me out with this? thank you.

Attachments

• untitled.zip
    10.3 KB · Views: 209
going thru the datasheet i found the freq to be fixed at 52k , may be ur core has a resonance at this or fundamentals..try changing the core , may use other dimentions/shape..so that the resonance is reduced

thanks
akg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back