Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.M.

Hello, i am a student at Sacramento State studying electronics. I think I might want to focus on instrumentation in the biomedical field but have not decided.
I am here to receive feedback for current projects I am working on.

I do not expect solutions (they are acceptable) but mostly I would like outside advice that I can receive from my home computer.

As I read around other posts I feel as if this is the right place for some of my questions, however, I need to make 25 posts before I can do so.

Here's one.

So you'd like to get in biomedical electronics? Biomedical science is very interesting... I'm an electrical major. And my final year project is based heavily on sensors.. biomedical electronics is certainly a field which is more challenging and interesting too.
Your call, I'd go for it if I have enough basics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back