Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New User posting schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebighat99

Hi All,

I just signed up to post on your forum for some help with a circuit I am doing.
It seems that I have to post three times before i can link to my schematic. I looked at your rules I dint see anything about it. So is that right or is there some other way to up load them.

Thanks,

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

Just post a couple of throw-away messages in the Trash forum. That should bring your post count up to three.

I think the restriction is to try to screen out one-post-wonders. So far the main effect I've noticed since the introduction of the restriction is a lot more questions about it and new users having to resort to weird workarounds to ask effective questions. I'm unclear as to whether the benefit from the restriction has been worth it.

Torben

Welcome to the forum. Post your schematic(s), notes, inquiries and requests here for all to see and offer their assistance. Unlike government, we are here to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back