Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new tv board not support to my crt

Status
Not open for further replies.

klpkumara

Iinstall a new tv board to my crt montor's tube but more colour spots diaplayed in multy colours . I use a tv yoke coil too. please help

Iinstall a new tv board to my crt montor's tube but more colour spots diaplayed in multy colours . I use a tv yoke coil too. please help
Depending how large the colored spots are you may need to adjust the set's "purity" and that's likely menu driven, aside from attached magnets to the CRT. Don't fiddle with them if you don't have to. A new main circuit board install requires certain picture adjustments that are accessible via a service menu. You can easily find that menu access method on the Internet by entering the brand and model of television into your web browser followed with: service menu access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back