Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee-Q

Good day everyone,

My name is Hannes, I am from South Africa living in the Kruger National Park.

I love to dig into electronic equipment, finding out how they work and what they do. I have very little knowledge of the terms and use of various electronic parts, but I love to learn and gather as much knowledge as I can about it.

So it's Hi from me, trust I will learn much from here!

Gee-Q

Reading old Threads to see how the problems were solved.

Good day everyone,

My name is Hannes, I am from South Africa living in the Kruger National Park.

I love to dig into electronic equipment, finding out how they work and what they do. I have very little knowledge of the terms and use of various electronic parts, but I love to learn and gather as much knowledge as I can about it.

So it's Hi from me, trust I will learn much from here!

Gee-Q

Glad to see you participate in the reading. I find I spend a lot of free time just searching old post's to gain ideas. They are defiantly worth the reading.

Good to know you. Hannes.

Have fun.

kv :D

Hi there,

Welcome to this forum.
I knew someone from S Africa a while back. I helped him design a converter
and he sent me two small circuit boards that work with incandescent bulbs
to dim them via a push button switch...all the way to USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back