Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty1

Just wanted to get acquainted with good people on the forum I am new to electronics (as far as hands-on & theory) and plan to stay it was a hobby of interest I had as a kid growing up but in my teenage yrs I closed to door on it and I have re-opened the door now that Im 26 yrs old but all the while it was like your first love (a thought would come every now & then)....

Well I got some books joined some forums and been messing with the xgamestation units to get more involved with embedded systems any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Question.... any of you guys going to school for this? (Electronic Engineering?) or have priceless experience under your belt?

Thanks

Twenty1

We are a diverse group. The members here range from high school students to retired R&D engineers.

What area of electronics are you most interested in ? If embedded systems is your choice read the sticky posts at the start of the Microcontroller forum.

Welcome :)

EDIT: Please go to the user control panel, CP, and fill in you location. Then when you ask where to buy a widget we have a reasonable chance of providing a answer.

Last edited:
Also go here for some info resources.

Cheap self promotion :)

if its not rude to intervene, would you also help me how to make a post? im a new member and im not really experience with this kind of stuff....

thanks a lot!

if its not rude to intervene, would you also help me how to make a post? im a new member and im not really experience with this kind of stuff....

thanks a lot!

It would be rude if you knew how to post and were hijacking threads anyway, but that's not the case. So you're safe this time. :)

Welcome to the forum! You can create a new thread by going to the appropriate forum on this site and clicking the 'New Thread' button nearish the top of the page, on the left-hand side.

Good luck,

Torben

Just wanted to get acquainted with good people on the forum

Hi welcome to the forum

on this forum we have good people and very good people :D

Hyjacking of threads is by the majority not apiciated and posting the same question in several forums on this side anoys people also (you also undermine the search function in this forum as that you get a lot off useless threads over time)

so have fun and learn a lot

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back