Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac-ca

Hello, first post :eek:

Stumbled across this forum via Google, finally a real board about electronics :D

Welcome, glad you found this site, i'll never leave this site ever, its the best electronics forum on the internet in my opinion!

hope you will enjoy your stay, no doubt you will learn a lot here if you are keen.

Hello, first post :eek:

Stumbled across this forum via Google, finally a real board about electronics :D
Welcome,
It is a good idea to fill in you location. That way people can better answer your questions when location is important.

Maybe give us some idea of what sort of electronics you are into?

Last edited:
Hello everyone !its my pleasure to introduce my self in to this forum.....enjoy

Can you please help me with communication between two pic16f886.....& basic programing using "C" language, I never used this programe before

Hello everyone !its my pleasure to introduce my self in to this forum.....enjoy

Can you please help me with communication between two pic16f886.....& basic programing using "C" language, I never used this programe before

Welcome to the forums!

As to your question, you would likely get some good answers and replies in this section of the forums as it has a focus on micro controllers.

Ron

Last edited:
good day,.. i need help with my project(digital thermometer using ds1820, 16f877a and a 7 segment display)..... i need a mcode for mikroc,.. please help me,.. ineed it badly,.. thank you,....View attachment 66121

UPS Circuit Protector

Hi there guys!

I would like to design a circuit to protect a UPS from a fast transient peak of current, running at 120v. I would like to clamp or suppress this peak so the fuses and transistors on the power supply don't blow up.

I would have a maximum current from 1 to 2 amps max.

Any circuits or theory to help me would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hello ,

I am new to this post, I joined this forum long back and din't get a chance to come back . I have a quick ( really Dumb) question,. I was trying to post a technical question in this forum but I don't know how to create a new thread or a post.
Is there any rule that we have to participate actively or reply to some posts before we create a new one.
Please help me to keep my thing rolling.

Thanks
Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back