Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to forum and good to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robot builder 101

Hello fellow forum readers, I am new here and can't wait to begin forum reading. I like robots, as my name suggests, and I am getting into PIC and microcontrollers. I am going to be building some PIC robots here soon, so wait and see with what I have come up with!

welcome to the forum!;)

Robot builder 101 said:
Hello fellow forum readers, I am new here and can't wait to begin forum reading. I like robots, as my name suggests, and I am getting into PIC and microcontrollers. I am going to be building some PIC robots here soon, so wait and see with what I have come up with!
hi,
Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Welcome to the forum. Robotics is an excellent field to get into. The future of it seems endless and you should be able to seek long-term employment from it. I know very little on the subject and am amazed how far society has advanced in robotics... even at the high school level! Good luck in your endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back