Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum-solace

Hi

I'm a noobie. I wanted to ask if there are any Electronic technicians on the board? I'm interested in this as a career and was wondering if anyone could feed me some information as what it is like as a career? What work you can do/how many jobs/pay etc?

:D

Hi

I'm a noobie. I wanted to ask if there are any Electronic technicians on the board? I'm interested in this as a career and was wondering if anyone could feed me some information as what it is like as a career? What work you can do/how many jobs/pay etc?

:D

I would think so its a electronic forum ;)

it's a very general question so there are many angles to aproach this one and answer

in general about nr of jobs and pay is depending on the location where you are

also in general but more specific if you specialize your self in a sertain field the jobs are maybe less to choose but the pay is in general higher

if you are the best of the best in a field (top 20 position worldwide) exspect to get extreemly rich

more importand is in my opinion that you do something that you like and can make a living out of it

there are already several threads on this subject in this forum
so have a search attemt for this I would say

by the way how old are you and where are your intresst at this moment??

Robert-Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back