Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sminto420

Hi all,

I was wondering if one of you guys could point me in the right direction. I've been intrested in how electronics work for years, taking apart my consoles and computers but never understanding what any of the parts do. I've just signed myself up for a college hnc in electronic engineering as i would like to study this subject and make a career out of it.

I have the dummies guide to electronics which i will read, can anyone recommend any other sources of info for beginers? basic circuits etc id eventualy like to pop down to my local Maplin and buy a few hobby kits and build small electronics.

Cheers for reading lads

Stephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back