Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new to electronic, just a question about swtiching power to different applicaions

Status
Not open for further replies.

manic

hello,

im looking to design a circuit that is connected to a power supply generated by renewables to charge a battery, and when it is full it switches the power to another battery... the electrics side is no worries but i havent done electroincs in a decade any advice?

What kinda batteries is it? V and ampere

car batteries so charging i guess 14-15 volts

the point of my question is just to know is its a relatively simple design to make a circuit that lets say switches power to a different part of a machine at a certain time or should i go hire someone ;)

to save yourself some thinking, you can conveit a battry level (voltage) indecator so that a full battery indication light will be fed into a transistor and turn on charging at the next battery with N.O and N.C to turn off the first bat. but if they are more than one batt, u can use one relay for each battery.

car batteries so charging i guess 14-15 volts

the point of my question is just to know is its a relatively simple design to make a circuit that lets say switches power to a different part of a machine at a certain time or should i go hire someone ;)

you are weird man. I ask so I can help ya... sure go hire someone, but there are different ways to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back