Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New robotics tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

mous3

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on the simulation of Velocity Sourced - Series Elastic Actuator(VS-SEA) in MatLab simulink environment. I'm looking for feedback on one of the safe reaction strategies in the model I built which will stop motion by applying computed amount of torque required from momentum lost in collision. Various other reaction are also included in the model but not mentioned here such as reflex reaction and all are done without external contact sensor but through computation of position, velocity and momentum. Any feedback on it is very much welcomed.

Because the current model assumes horizontal rotations thus no element of gravity is included. I would like to upgrade it to vertical rotations thus need someone to teach me on this.

Plan for the later on are multi DOF simulation. Pls find attached the simulink model and the parameters required to run it. Any help is much appreciated. Alternatively, you can reach me through mousee@gmail.com for any comment, suggestion, criticism or discussion.

Attachments

• v71DOF.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 233
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back