Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New project help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GForce2010

Hi there.

Please bear with me as i'm still new to this and so far what i know is some self taught knowledge and Nigel Goodwin's tutorials (which are great i might add)

Anyway, i'm building a new project and need to construct a version of the circuit below.

**broken link removed**

Basically i'm going to be using a BC337 NPN transistor and what i wanted to know was what PNP transistor should i use with it. I'm afraid to admit i'm still a bit confused by some of the spec i read.

BTW It's going to be switching 12V at approx 130 ma.

If someone could point me in the right direction with a part number i would be very greatful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back